Monday, July 7, 2008

Good to be Home




I had a Great time in Surprise, AZ...lol Your not seeing anything...there is a Surprise, AZ! I needed to get away from California for a while. My Husband and I went on a date while we were there, we went to go see the movie "Wanted"...if you like action you have to see it. I value the time I have with my Husband...

While in AZ...My bg's were wacko the whole time. I am not sure why! I ate low carb burgers w/ side salads and still had high numbers...I am not going to stress out about it! I don't go out of town much...come to think of it I had an eye infection that may have caused my high numbers.

My next issue would be the Omnipod, the adhesive didn't stick good while I was there...I know it was extremely HOT! You would think Insulet tested their product in extreme heat...wouldn't they??? If I were living in AZ I would have to really think about the using the OmniPod during pool parties and BBQ's in the summer; better yet I wouldn't have put a POD on, I would have injected insulin instead of using the POD. Lesson learned...

0 comments: