Saturday, July 5, 2008

112 degree's vs OmniPod Adhesive

I am in AZ on vacation and Eboni (Best Friend) invited my family to a pool party for the 4th. I enjoyed myself, I put my feet in the pool and I relaxed a little. Niya was adorable in her life preserver swim suit. Watching her made me realize how much I enjoy being a MOM.

Back to the story...Arizona is extremely hot this time on the year, I know my body poured out over a gallon of sweat. I would love to tell you that the adhesive on my POD held up but it did not. The top of my OmiPod is barely hanging on, I kinda wonder how the POD can stand being under water or even in the bath tub w/o adhesive wearing away...who knows maybe it's the salt from the sweat that caused the adhesive to wear, any thoughts???

I am enjoying myself on my much needed vacation...I was able to eat at one of my FAV-O-Rite places last night...Long Horn Steakhouse; I haven't eaten there in 2 yrs (there isn't one in California)...yummy for my tummy! eating there made me miss Missouri.

Be Blessed
Cherise

P.S.
I will post pic's when I get back to California

0 comments: