Friday, July 4, 2008

First vacation with my Pod

Happy 4th of July!!!! I am in Surprise, AZ visiting my BSF (Best
Sister Friend) for the holiday weekend! It's very relaxing!

I am also happy and proud to say I am going to be a god mom in 8
months!!!! I am proud of Eboni!!!

This is the first time I've traveled with Pod! I did good packing! I
packed 2 extra Pod's, Lantas, Humalog (insulin pen), glucose tablets,
alcohol pads and needles.

My BG's when I left yesterday morning was 80. I ate a peanut butter
sandwhich and 3 hours later... My bg was 200; holy crap what did I
do?? I bolused and ate a snack!!! 2 hours later 249; is my Pod working??

4 hours later...bg's 71, yes, no Pod change! Yes....

I ate dinner, watched movies, ate 40g of carbs....4 hours later 200
again, what's going on??? I bolused
I woke up this morning 113. I told myself not to stress because Aunt
Dottie is here again.

Have a safe and happy holiday!!


Be Blessed
Cherise
Sent from my iPhone

0 comments: