Monday, June 9, 2008

The Sugar Fairy



LOL! I have to share a funny story. There is this lady I work with she is a diabetic (T2), she knows I am diabetic also. She was walking around the office passing out candy. The sugar fairy is what I will call her. She said,"Does anyone want candy? it's not sugar free". The Sugar fairy laid a few pieces on my co-workers desk. Then she placed a few on another co-workers desk. The Sugar Fairy made it to my desk; I was on the phone. She asked, "Would you like some candy? it's not sugar free." I let her know I didn't want any. She asked again. I waved her away. She said, "I guess you don't want any candy because it's not sugar free. I don't follow my diet." My thought is what makes you think I want to mess mines up...I don't get the Sugar fairy at all, she is trying to sprinkle me with sugar treats, has she lost her mind??? I can't say she doesn't know any better because she does. Too Darn Stubborn to follow the rules of trying to maintain her diabetes and preventing diabetes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is what we like to call "Boating" down a long long river called: DE NILE! :oo But you keep keepin' on! I'm thankful for you! :)

Rickina

QSDH said...

im telling you sis, put a big sign on your desk that says "do not disturb" and when she comes, hold it up, lol