Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A sign, everything will be ok, have faith



I am not sure what the title of this blog entry should be, it'll come to me towards the end of me writing it...

I was having a GREAT day at work until my co-worker (my buddy) came to me and said "They gave me the F20 job." My first reaction probably wasn't the greatest. I was upset, I wasn't asked to take the position or even warned that someone else would be getting the job. I should've said, "I am proud, good luck." I opened my mouth and was a little harsh.
I was a little frustrated at the higher ups in my office. I can't blame my co-worker, it's not her fault, decisions were made and she agreed to take the position. Heck, if it was me getting a promotion and I've only been on a JOB for a little over a year, I would've took it!!! Business is Business...Right?

I realize what I want isn't what God has planned for me. I need to wait, be patient and put my Faith in God not in Man!!!

There were 4 people who walked in front of my car 3 different times, they waved and said sorry; if you've ever been to SO Cal, you know that never happens...people are rude...I knew God was sending me a sign telling me everything was going to be ok.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the music!

Thanks for your blog. My 11 year old daughter has been type 1 for a year. We are in the process of changing her to the Omnipod. Your blog has helped us make that decission.

Maria Calzada
New Orleans, Louisiana