Saturday, May 17, 2008

Pod-update

At 3am yesterday morning....I heard an alarm going off; not sure what it was. I went back to sleep. 4am I heard the alarm again...5am alarm again, I went down stairs to check my BG's and it was 78 but my PDM to my POD read..."POD expires at 2:00pm on 5-16-08". How cool is that??? I know some people may think I am a little crazy; I think this POD is the greatest thing since slice bread, colored TV and Cold Stone Creamery (they have ice cream sweetened w/ splenda, I go every once in a while). I haven't dropped since the first day I started and I haven't been over 130:) I am so excited. Changing the POD was easy, I checked my BG's throughout the day to make sure I was getting insulin; I was:)

I LOVE YOU OMNIPOD---INSULET CORP---hehehhehe!

How does my family feel about the new addition to our family?

My Scott (husband) and Quyncee (daughter) came home last night. I had the chance to introduce them to my new friend (Polly Pod); I decided to name it since it has to be on me. My husband is excited. He didn't like me injecting myself. I think he is a little nervous for me. I let him know I would be ok. He is such a helpful person. Gosh I love my Husband:)

Later...

0 comments: