Wednesday, May 14, 2008

24 hrs later

I know I made the right choice by choosing the OmniPod! I like it. The Pod is comfortable and I can't feel it when I sleep. I took a shower and it still is hanging on. I had to lows, 1 before breakfast and 1 right before lunch; I gave myself too much insulin, I didn't need to do a bolus for snack. For the most part....my numbers are looking good. I might have to lower my morning basal dosage.
I went to see a dietitian today, she had a lot of information and she informed me on a lot of new things; I haven't been to a dietitian since I was first diagnosed. I didn't know you are suppose to subtract the fiber from Carbs and a person should only have 3g of fat per 100 calories. I didn't know that Did you???
I showed all of my co-workers my POD. Genifer (buddy) asked, "What happens when you have relations?" I replied, "It stays on." LOL She said, "It wouldn't bother you." I said, "Nope, Scott (husband) doesn't care about my Pod." I thought that was funny, LOL.

Be Blessed

0 comments: