Saturday, August 23, 2008

Guess What! OmniPod has new Software




I am so glad to have my internet back. I moved last week and I had to wait a week for Verizon to set-up Fios. I must say it was worth the wait! The internet service is extremely fast.
I went to visit TuDiabetes and one of the members there posted a discussion about the Omnipod's new software! it user friendly; unlike the PATHFINDER. The only problem I have is that it is only capable with internet explore, not safari! I can get over it as long as the software provides the info I need. Plus, it's better than trying to get the infer red on the pathfinder to match up with the PDM.
Omnipod Partners has a care plan where you can enter the recommended BG levels, meal time slots, basal programs, BG target range, IC Ratio, Correction factor. There is a Insurance tab- you can enter insurance information and a Physician tab. As you can tell, I am very excited.
If anyone as used the software, let me know what you think.

Have a great weekend.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there!
me too, i'm using an omniPod and LOVE the life now!
what is the name of this "new" software, where/how did you find it online?