Sunday, August 24, 2008

Breaking News!!!


Find more videos like this on Tu Diabetes - A Community for People Touched by Diabetes



I am a member of a few diabetic communities on the net. I wanted to mention Manny Hernandez, creator of Tudiabetes.com. On August 22, 2008 Tudiabetes.com reached 4,000 members and still growing by the second. I have met so many people from all walks of life and from different countries. I think it's amazing how we all have united through Manny's dream and vision. Tudiabetes showed me Diabetes doesn't have to be a lonely disease, post a question or submit a blog, someone will answer. I have people to laugh, cry and ask why? someone is always there to answer.
In order for Tudiabetes to be able to continue to run we need your help. We need to raise 20,000.00 by September 30. Please see the video and you'll understand why I and many others need Tudiabetes.com to stay around.

Be Blessed

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It was a very nice idea! Just wanna say thank you for the information you have diffused. Just continue composing this kind of post. I will be a loyal reader, thanks a lot.

Click here for Mens diabetic shoes