Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fasting Bg's

It's been a busy week for me! My mother in-law is visiting from MO! I am glad she is here, she's such a big help! She takes such good care of me! I come home from work...house is cleaned! She even fixed my lunch the other night...lol She said I needed a break because I work to hard; I wish my 2 year old thought like that. Mother's never get a break.

I have started walking every night; I should never had stopped. I was having issues with my fasting BG's, I knew if I walked a mile before bed my fasting Bg's would be under 100; I was right! why did I ever stop??? The other night I forgot to lower my basal rate and I dropped in the middle of the night. I had to walk around the house searching for glucose tablets! My Husband said, "Baby, you need to keep those tablets next to the bed." I know I need to be more careful. I get a little confused setting my night time basal rate. I do good all day but my fasting BG's are terrible. I thing still has me guessing all the time! I am taking baby steps, I am going to get this night time BASAL rate down! I hope I am not the only person who is having this issue! Do you have a bed time routine you follow to keep your fasting BG's below 100?

0 comments: