Tuesday, July 29, 2008

321 OMG!!!

For dinner I decided to eat 2 hot dogs, 2 pieces of Sara Lee weight loss wheat bread (18g per 2 slices) and a chips (14g), that was around 6:45,not bad, I bolused for it. I just checked my bg's, PDM read 321!!! I freaked out I ran to my husband and said you will not believe how high my bg's are... I told him 321 and he couldn't believe it. I checked my cannula, it was still in! I took a closer look at my site (stomach) and there was a huge blood clot! It was gross!!! My husband said it's the price you pay. My
reply was it's worth it. I am not sure what caused my site to have a blood clot... I hope my bg's go down soon, if not it'll be a long night.

Be Blessed
Cherise
Sent from my iPhone

1 comments:

Connie4849 said...

Yes, it can be scary when that happens. Something similar happened to me.
Exercise is the answer. Test before and after you exercise.
Drink a lot of water too.
Best of health,
Connie4849