Friday, June 27, 2008

Oh No! Hawaiian BBQ

Last night I had one of my favorite things to eat, Hawaiian BBQ! I
didn't indulge in it like I wanted to; I had 1 tablespoon of mac
salad and the rest was all meat.
Omg!! It was so good it made me want to smack my momma, but in
return it smacked me right in the face! I bolused for 40 carbs and 2
hours after dinner my BG's was 191!!!!
I tried to figure it out and what I didn't factor in was the hidden
sugar in the sauce!!! no dipping in the BBQ sauce and I didn't add extra sauce, I can tell the food is cooked in the sauce; I could tell. So, I bolused before bed and walked around the area and walked my stairs (16) 10 times up and down. I woke up this morning and my BG's were 104.I've come to this conclusion...I will not stop eating H-BBQ because I don't eat it all the time, I will figure out how to make sure I bolus correctly next time.

Be Blessed and Have a Happy Friday

0 comments: