Monday, May 12, 2008

Nervous

Tomorrow....
Tomorrow is the start of the Omnipod system...If I told you I wasn't nervous I would be telling a fib. I am still new to the whole insulin thing; trying to get the lingo down. Basal, Bolus, Carb to insulin ratio...Dang, my poor little head is pounding. What if I don't or I can't get this thing down, Did I choose the right system? I ask myself...I guess I will not know until I start using the POD. I think sometime we wish and want something so bad and when we get it, it doesn't live up to the hype; I pray to God that isn't the case.
I miss the days I was taking metformin and glipizide. I miss not watching carbs or checking my Bg's, that was my past, the omnipod and insulin is my future. I have come to except it. The Omnipod is apart of my family! I have to stop getting nervous, trust myself and God; he hasn't brought me this far to leave me. Later...

Be Blessed

0 comments: