Saturday, May 31, 2008

Going Good, Still Steady





I have been using the OmniPod for almost a month, I still like it has much as I thought I would. I am trying to be creative on where to place Polly Pod. I woke up this morning, decided to have Quyncee help place Polly Pod on my back, close to my bra strap. I like it there so far. No bad pods yet!!! My Bg's are staying between 90-100 fasting,post meals 75-100 and sometimes 1 or 2 creep up in the 150's. The good thing is I don't get stressed out, I chalk it up as a learning experience. I haven't had to change my basal setting's. I have changed my carb to insulin ratio from 1 to 18 to 1 to 15. Carb ratio 1 to 15 allows me to have better control. I called OmniPod a week ago to have the PathFinder software sent to me and I still haven't received it yet. I need to call them first thing Monday. I am curious to see what my numbers look like on paper!!! Overall I gave OmniPod 10 out of 10.

0 comments: