Monday, June 30, 2008

Frustrated, I need a change

This morning I went to work with a positive frame of mind! as soon as
the phones started ringing, happy go lucky decided to leave me, and
in came frustration!

I would like to thank all of the referral's and compliants I received
today!!! Thank you for reassuring me
that I need a change work wise. I like my job but it's not a career.
I've been in the DME field for 6 yrs. I know it's time for a change.

I want a CAREER, is that wrong? I've trapped myself in the comfort
zone. I think we all do it in relationships, jobs and in life. Well
guess what... I am stepping out! I am tired of being in the "Comfort"
of my job.
I've always said, "I want to go back to school" and you know what...I
am!!!

I am going to finish my New Student orientation and enroll in class
for the Fall semester. I know it's not going to be easy, but I can do
anything I set my mind to.

I hope your Monday was a lot better than mines...

"I can do all things through Christ who stregthens me."- Philip 4:13

Be Blessed
Cherise
Sent from my iPhone

P.S.
Sorry if my grammer is terrible:)

1 comments:

Lindsey G said...

That is so awesome, Cherise! You can totally do it! Let us know if you need ANY help!

PS- Thanks for the link to Echoes. It's really taking off!

~Lindsey~