Friday, May 9, 2008

Mother's Day

My daughter had a Mother's Day tea today at her daycare! I had a ball!
The best part of it all was the cute photo album Niya made for me. I
treasure everday with her; even though she can be a handful.

The school also honored my request for sugar free tea! Last year I
wasn't able to drink it because of the sugar. I didn't want to turn
Niya down this year when she tries to bring mr something to drink. LOL
I did turn the sugar cookie down.

My Mom called me this morning, she asked what I wanted for M-Day. I
found a nice company custommedicalbracelets.com, they have affordable
medical bracelets. She bought me a new diabetic ID bracelet. I can't
wait to get it!!! I have to wait 3 long weeks!

Tuesday will be here soon!!!! I will be a Pod wearer

Be Blessed
Cherise
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Phili 4:13

0 comments: