Wednesday, May 7, 2008

5:45 am

It's early here, good thing the alarm clock went off, my Bg's are low;
63!
I hate being low! My legs shake and I get overly excited about
everything. I am shocked I am low.

Last night I decided to have sum 10 chicken nuggets (5=15g) and about
10 French fries (22g); yummy for my tummy! My before bed bg's was 195
after almost 2 hours...just have to watch it! Luckly I don't eat
nuggets and fries all the time or I need to make sure I take more than
5 units of insulin---I thought 5 units would be enough.
Work is going to be a little crazy for the rest of the week! We are
short staffed. Lord, please give me the strength to make it at work w/
o killing anyone ( just a figure of speech). Cause I am going to need
you today; like everyday.

Stress messes w/ my Bg's and I don't need that today!

Cherise
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Phili 4:13
Sent from my iPhone

0 comments: